Our signature Emergenetics program reveals individual thinking and behavioral preferences through experiential and interactive learning. It’s a customizable, results-driven and engaging session focused on communication and how to use Emergenetics for increasing self-awareness and building more effective teams. Enhance personal power and foster team engagement with a Meeting of the Minds, a highly interactive workshop that meshes communication and relationship insights with your distinct business needs via the power of the Emergenetics Profile.
As a participant of the Meeting of the Minds Workshop, you will:
- Understand yourself and others
- Communicate more effectively
- Understand others’ perception of you
- Make better decisions
- Value your gifts
- Gain strategies to work more effectively
After participants complete a Meeting of the Minds workshop, there are additional Emergenetics courses that we offer. These courses are designed for intact teams.
Develop Talent. Transform Teams.
Work is fluid, and the more adaptable and diverse, the better your team will be able to respond. Valuing the differences among team members improves job satisfaction. Respectful treatment of all employees at all levels is the number one factor in employee engagement according to SHRM’s 2017 Employee Job Satisfaction and Engagement report. Even if a team has limited diversity, using the WE approach for decision making and problem solving will improve the achievement of results.
Who should attend this workshop? An intact team who would benefit from further exploration in applying Emergenetics to personal awareness, relationship building, teamwork development, communication sensitivity, trust and accountability among team members.
Upon completion of Enhancing Teamwork employees and teams will understand how to
- Observe the cognitive diversity among the team members with curiosity rather than judgment.
- Recognize that differences can be a source of strength for a team.
- Appreciate, adapt to and utilize teammates’ differences.
- Utilize Emergenetics+ to learn more about interactions with one another.
Create alignment. Achieve results.
Change can be challenging. Whether a team is anticipating, in the midst of or at the tail end of change, employees may need help navigating the alteration in their work environment to continue to perform to their highest potential. In our three-hour Managing Change workshop, participants will learn about tools to help them traverse the change process and understand how to support themselves and each other as new ways of operating are enacted.
Following the Managing Change workshop, employees will better understand how to thrive through change using their most preferred Emergenetics Attribute. Additionally, they will be able to:
- Describe and recognize the stages of change
- Apply the wisdom of the Emergenetics Attributes to manage change
- Become knowledgeable about different approaches to navigate change
- Support themselves and each other through departmental and organizational change
Inspire Employees. Drive new ideas.
Innovation is a priority for many organizations, and it should be. In addition to supporting a company’s longevity, a Boston Consulting Group study found that innovative companies enjoyed a 12.4 percent advantage in their three-year total shareholder returns.
The three-hour Fostering Innovation workshop helps participants recognize how to tap into personal creative strategies and provides ways for teams and leaders to build a work culture that is conducive to origination.
Upon completion of the Fostering Innovation workshop, employees and teams will understand how to:
- Create a climate that fosters innovation for all
- Engage in techniques that encourage creativity and invention
- Enact personal strategies to drive new thinking
Grow trust. Support performance.
In a study reported by the Harvard Business Review, companies with high employee trust had 76 percent more engagement, 50 percent more productivity and 106 percent more energy. Trust is imperative for teams to achieve their highest potential. Through this three-hour workshop, teams discover how to establish and maintain trust through the lens of the Emergenetics Attributes. They also gain an understanding of the team’s current level of trust with each other and develop an action plan to address any areas of opportunity
After the Building Trust workshop, teams will know how they can foster an environment of trust for each Emergenetics Attribute and will understand:
- Specific techniques to build a foundation of team trust
- Team strengths and opportunities related to trust
- Their personal and team action plan, designed to build a more trusting, supportive environment
Contact Katie Ackerman to schedule an add-on session at firstname.lastname@example.org