The training team can offer video production services in two formats.
- Meeting recordings via Webex. We can either provide the raw footage of the meeting, or we can edit the video for your needs, including adding text on the screen, background music, visual effects, etc.
- Videos with recorded footage. We can record video footage using our video production equipment, including video camera, lighting set up, green screen, and wireless lapel microphone. This is great for interviews or informational videos with a more professional touch. Post production editing is also available, including green screen work, adding text on the screen, background music, visual effects, adding B-roll, etc.
Videos can be returned as an mp4 format or loaded into the Employee Development Center. All video production and recording services are $50/hour. For more information about video services or to inquire about a project, please contact email@example.com.
Online Content Creation
The training team can create online content in a variety of formats.
- Short tutorial videos. These are best suited for systems training. In order to create the tutorial, a member of the training team will need access to the software or system that is being trained. The tutorial will be delivered as a video in mp4 format. The tutorial can also be loaded into the Employee Development Center. For an example of a tutorial video, click here.
- Short online course. These are best suited for small amounts of information that need to be communicated in a timely manner. Content that needs to be included in the course must be provided to the training team. Information will be presented, and interactions can be built into the course. The course will generate a URL, which can be distributed to your team or loaded into the EDC. For an example of a short online course, click here.
- Customized e-learning course. These are great for content that needs to be distributed with a more professional look. E-learning courses can include audio, video, customized interactions, quizzes, etc, which are all fully customizable. Courses will be loaded into the EDC for distribution.
All online content creation is $50/hour. For more information or to inquire about a project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.