The Summit convenes leaders, change agents, and decision-makers from across the state to discuss the opportunities to build on our successes with the COE. This is a unique chance for leaders who share a passion for continuous improvement to get together in the same room to exchange ideas.
- Matt Singh, COE Summit, Driving Innovative Transformation (ppt)
- Andrew Sherwood, Innovation; Changing Culture or Finding Implementing Opportunities (ppt)
- Jesse DePriest, Mastering Fear (ppt)
- Larry Kahl, Leaning Into the Wind and Creating an Environment of Structured Risk Taking (ppt)
- Mike Boyle, Using Lean to Control the Chaos (ppt)
- Gary Vansuch, Improving Public Service: Starting the Second Decade of Innovation and Improvement at the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) (ppt)