Currently, there are agency process improvement programs in over 20 agencies across the State. These full-time practitioners, also known as Green Belts and Black Belts, help provide continuous improvement training and project execution for their respective agencies. They have all successfully completed the State’s rigorous and industry recognized training in lean six sigma for their respective levels. They strive to continue to grow a community across several agencies that can collaborate, and partner as needed to tackle the States biggest opportunities. They are not only experts in continuous improvement methodologies but leadership and team development as well.
Center of Operational Excellence in the Media
- Governor Ricketts speaks on Center of Operational Excellence, Omaha World Herold
- How One State Is Excelling at Process Improvement, Route Fifty
- Change felt in culture of state offices – November 12, 2016
- Ricketts hails improved state services – November 2, 2016
- Ricketts says state sees strides in making agencies more efficient