14th & M Streets
!! Click here for a list of Voyager sites in Nebraska (E 85 sites are designated with "**") !!
Voyager Fuel Cards
Voyager fuel cards are assigned to specific TSB fleet vehicles. Each card should be used only for its assigned vehicle. TSB specifies charges considered appropriate, inappropriate, and unauthorized in Section 9, pages 16 through 17, in the TSB Policies & Procedures manual (available in the glove box of each TSB fleet vehicle).
If the Voyager card is cracked across the magnetic strip, if it is broken, or is completely inoperable, please advise your agency's Vehicle Coordinator immediately. Let them know if you will need a temporary, or "Emergency," fuel card. The Vehicle Coordinator will contact TSB with the necessary information and the replacement card may be ordered. Please note - it can take three to ten business days to receive replacement card(s) from Voyager.
Emergency, or temporary, cards are authorized for fuel purchases only. Please return the emergency fuel card to your agency's Vehicle Coordinator as soon as you receive the replacement card.
What to do if the Voyager card does not work:
1. Ask the clerk, or vendor, to manually enter the card number. If that does not work -
2. Call Voyager Fleet Assistance, toll-free, at 1-800-987-6591 (also printed on the back of the card). A customer service rep should be available to assist you or the vendor in completing the transaction. If that does not work -
3. See if the vendor will direct bill the State. If so, the invoice may be sent to State of Nebraska, Transportation Services Bureau, P.O. Box 95025, Lincoln, NE 68509-5025. If that is not an option -
4. Call TSB/Fleet Administration Office at (402) 471-2897; or,
5. Pay for the fuel out-of-pocket, keep any/all receipts, and request to process a reimbursement from your Vehicle Coordinator.
Please note - These steps are noted in the TSB Policies & Procedures manual (available in the glove box of each TSB fleet vehicle), under Section 9 / Voyager Fuel Cards, pages 16-17.