Administrative Services


Frequently Asked Questions

to the Transportation Services Bureau

My Voyager fuel card does not work, what do I do?
During office hours, please call the TSB Administration Office at 402-471-2897. After hours, please follow the instructions on the back of the Voyager card.

What if I require Roadside Assistance?
Please view the TSB Policies and Procedures for current Roadside Assistance information.

What are the hours for the TSB Rental and Service Centers?
7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays thru Fridays, excluding State Holidays.

What are the current lease, mileage, and rental rates for the TSB vehicles?
(Please click here for current rates)

When can you pick up a Lincoln motor pool vehicle and not be charged for that day?
Lincoln motor pool vehicles checked out after 4:00pm are not charged for the day of check out. The exception is if the vehicle is used the same evening.

Are non-State employee passengers allowed in State vehicles?
Please refer to Section 2 / Item #23 of the TSB Policies & Procedures manual for additional information.

How long may a motor pool vehicle be checked out?
The maximum time allowed is two (2) weeks.

What authorizations and/or documents will an employee need in order to check out a motor pool vehicle?
Drivers meeting the requirements and when authorized by their agencies to do so may rent vehicles from TSB Motor Pools. An agency approved Travel Request Form or a completed Universal Travel Request Form will be required.

How do I register or submit a vehicle complaint?
You may complete an online report or you may contact Karen Billings via email at , or telephone at 402-471-2898. TSB will need the vehicle's license number, date / time / location of the incident, and the incident details.

What do I do if I have an accident in a TSB vehicle?
Contact the local law enforcement and report the accident, and report the accident to TSB.

Where are the TSB fuel pump locations?
The TSB Rental Center's fuel pumps are located on the south side of the Nebraska State Office Building's East Parking garage. The pumps may be accessed from the south exit of the garage or off of 16th Street to the west, between "M" and "L" Streets.

Where are the Dept. of Transportation (formerly Roads) pump locations?
The Nebraska Department of Transportation (Roads yards) fuel pump locations may be obtained by contacting TSB's main office at 402-471-2897 or 402-471-2898.

Questions regarding DOT certification or numbers?
Please contact the Federal Department of Transportation at 402-437-5986.

Questions regarding overweight permits, highway regulations, or weigh stations?
Please contact the Department of Transportation at 402-471-4567.

Questions regarding license renewals?
Please contact the Department of Motor Vehicles at 402-471-2281.