Employees can access their current and past W-2s via Employee Self Service in the Payroll & Financial Center. 


Note: Only those employees who opted to receive an electronic version of their W-2 will have access to their current W-2 during the month of January.  After January all employees can access their current W-2.  This will allow employees to print another W-2 if they should misplace their original.  Employees are encouraged to print their own replacement W-2s rather than request a duplicate W-2 from their Agency or State Accounting. 


Note: Those employees who did not request an electronic W-2 will have paper forms printed and distributed to their respective agencies.  Employees who requested an electronic W-2, but are terminated will receive a paper W-2. 

Table of Contents