An agency must receive authorization for trade-in of state property prior to completion of the transaction.  This authorization must be made by AS Materiel Division, State Purchasing Bureau and AS Materiel Division, Surplus Property.


A Fixed Asset being processed for Trade-In through AS Materiel Divison, Surplus Property must be in a "PT" - Pending Trade In status and have Surplus Property Notification number assigned.  


This Training Guide provides system requirements for the disposal of a Fixed Asset within the EnterpriseOne system.  For complete details on processes for proper disposal of Fixed Assets, reference AS Materiel Division’s website. 

Table of Contents