Listed below are the five functional areas that may require batch management. A user having access to any one of the Roles listed may need to be entered in Batch Management.
· Accounts Payable Role (N000AP): 20, 21, 30, 40, 50, 51
· Accounts Receivable Role (N000AR): 20, 32, 34, 36, 37, 40, 50
· Budget Role ( N000BD) : 20, 23, 24, 30, 50
· Fixed Assets (N000FA) 20, 30, 50
· General Ledger Role (N000GL): 20, 30, 33, 50, 53, 54
· Grant Project Role (N000GP ) : 30,
· Procurement Role (N000PT): 20, 30, 31, 40, 41, 50, 51
· Interface Role Transactions (N000FT): See FT Role Descriptions
As an example, users who have access to Procurement (PT) need to be entered in Batch Management following these guidelines:
· When a User receives goods or services, a Type O batch is created. The O Batches require only two-steps receive/approve 2. Post, as the O Batches comes in an Approved status once the goods or services are received in the system.
· Another User needs to post the batch. This User’s ID will be entered in the Approver/Poster column on the Batch Management Spreadsheet.
Users with FT Role may need access to the Interface batched transactions that are submitted. The Interface User ID creates the batch. If the Interface does not submit the batches in a ready to post status, Users will need access to approve and post the batch submitted by the Interface, under the Interface ID. See Role Description for FT Roles to determine if batch approval and posting is needed. The FT Role Descriptions will identify the Interface ID creating the batch.
Table of Contents