Screen image of this step

First you will need to find the employee record.  If the employee worked for your agency you can narrow your search by using the fields in the QBE line.  Specifically the Employee No field (the employee's address book number), and the Alpha Name field.  You can also search by their social security number using the Employee Tax ID field.


Note: If you are not sure the employee worked for another agency, use the Visual Assist too in the Employee No field in the QBE line and do a search of the address book master using the employee's social security number. If the terminated employee worked for another agency, the employee will show in this search and you can contact the agency identified in the Business Unit field. You will then need to contact the agency to have the employee’s Security Business Unit changed to S001234567.



Next Step

Table of Contents  Topic Overview