Where can you get help?
If you are experience trouble with EnterpriseOne there are several resources at your disposal to help you with the issue. Below is a list of steps to take if you are experiencing problems.
- First you should check the EnterpriseOne Work Instructions (Training Guides) to see if they address your questions.
- Second, if the EnterpriseOne Work Instructions do not answer your question, check the Technical FAQs. These FAQs address some common issues users have experienced, and they may address your issue as well.
- Your next step would be to check with your co-workers. Ask around and see if anyone else has experienced what you are, and how they fixed it.
- The fourth step would be to check with your local IT individuals for a solution.
- Lastly, if your issue is still unresolved, open a Help Desk ticket. The contact information for opening a Help Desk ticket is listed below.
BEFORE you call the Help Desk . . .
If you are ready to open a Help Desk ticket, first try to the following:
- Log out of EnterpriseOne and log back in.
- Log off your PC (computer) and restart.
- Try performing the same task at someone else's computer with your User ID.
- Check your security. Should you be able to do what you are trying to do?
In addition, ask yourself the following:
- Has any work been done on my computer or software lately?
Off to the Help Desk
If you are opening a Help Desk ticket, there are a few things you can do help the process. Be sure to provide them with:
- Your User ID
- Screen Shots of errors
- Batch numbers, Document numbers, Purchase Order Numbers, etc.
- Menu path – also known as Bread crumbs
To open a Help Desk ticket you can click the link below, send an email to CIO.HELP@nebraska.gov, or you can call 1-800-982-2468 or 471-4636.