Over the last week and this weekend the team has worked
hard to update the system in the hopes of correcting the issues
that have showed up as a result of Service Pack 22. Several
tests were performed over the weekend and here are the results...
1. "Paging" on the Enroll With Eligibility and
Terminate/Override Benefits screens now works. All plans can
2. Changing the Amount/Rate on Terminate/Override Benefits
still doesn't work. The team is still working on this issue.
3. The One Time Overrides attached to Time Cards is working
again. This screen had been disabled by SP22. Very good news!
4. From the testing performed this weekend the Stand Alone
One Time Overrides do not appear to be disappearing upon reset
of Payroll any longer, but this wasn't very consistent to
begin with, so it's hard to say if Steve was lucky when he
tested this. It would probably be best to continue attaching
them to time cards.
5. The team had experienced an issue with the XME (Mistaken
Termination) code not creating a "Pay Stops Date"
on Employee DBA Instructions. This seems to no longer be the
Thanks to Steve for the testing and the update on the status
of these issues!
The NIS HR/Payroll Team