STATE PURCHASING BUREAU
SUBMITTING A PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST
Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 84-712 through 84-712.09 provide citizens of this state and all other interested persons the right to obtain access to, and copies of, public records in the custody of public agencies in the state.
Prepare Your Request
Records held by State Purchasing Bureau can be obtained by completing the above form.You may send the State Purchasing Bureau Records Request Form by email, or by preparing a letter containing the following infromation:
- Contact information including: name, email address, mailing address and phone number. Additional contact information is helpful in the case of questions.
- A description or list of the public records being requested. The request must be specific enough for State Purchasing Bureau to identify what is being requesting.
Submit Your Request
Email requests can be sent to:
Written requests can be sent to:
State Purchasing Bureau
1526 K Street, Suite 130
Lincoln, NE 68508
Who Can Submit a Public Records Request
Anyone can submit a public records request.
Processing Public Records Requests
Within (4) business days after receipt of request, the custodian of public records will do one or more of the following:
- Make the record(s) available or provide the link to the record(s);
- Deny the request, in whole or in part;
- Provide, in writing, a reasonable estimate of time when record(s) will be available.
Costs for Records
State Purchasing Bureau has the right to charge a fee for providing copies of public records in accordance with Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 84-712 through 84-712.09. The cost, if any, represents the actual cost of collecting, duplicating, and mailing the information. State Law does not require us to create or compile a record that does not exist.