STATE PURCHASING BUREAU
Moving Services and Installation Services
The State of Nebraska has established statewide contracts for Moving Services (76500 O4) and Installation Services (76501 O4).
Nebraska Revised State Statute Section 81-161.05 prohibits Materiel Division employees from accepting gifts or anything of value from vendors. This is a reminder to vendors regarding this provision. We appreciate your compliance with this policy and ask that you be mindful of the need for continued compliance.
The State of Nebraska has established a qualified contractor pool for Moving Services and Installation Services. These contracts are structured so each project must be bid out using the approved contractor pool. The approved contractor pool is made of contractors that met the State's Request for Qualifications for Moving Services and Installation Services.
- Moving Services and Installation Services Guide
- Example Request for Quote Form for Moving Services
- Example Request for Quote Form for Installation Services
- Generating and printing a purchase order for Moving Services and Installation Services
- Agency responsibilities for the relocation of office
- Agency responsibilities for moving furniture and/or equipment to AS Surplus Property
In order to become a qualified contractor, please refer to the Request for Qualifications links below: