STATE PURCHASING BUREAU
WHAT IS COOPERATIVE PURCHASING?
Cooperative Purchasing enables eligible political subdivisions to purchase goods and services from State Contracts if the contractor agrees to do so. Cooperative Purchasing is an effective tool that government entities may use to leverage time and cost efficiencies.
Utilizing contracts established by the State Purchasing Bureau or contracts the State Purchasing Bureau has entered into with Cooperative Purchasing Organizations can reduce administrative time and save money. In addition, you can be confident knowing that your purchases have met the standards of ethical and accountable procurement.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO UTILIZE STATE CONTRACTS?
State Contracts List
- Find: State Contracts established by the State Purchasing Bureau may be found at: http://www.nebraska.gov/das/materiel/purchasing/contract_search/index.php
- Purchase: Each contract has different purchasing guidelines and are provided in the contract
- Contact: Each contract lists the contractor(s) and the State Purchasing Bureau Buyer. If you have specific questions about the contract or how to use it, please contact these individuals
Contact the State Purchasing Bureau at 402-471-6500 or
- Some electronic version are in Adobe Acrobat PDF. Download the free Acrobat Reader to view these files.
- Some electronic versions are in Microsoft Word. Download the free Word 2003 Viewer to view these files.
- Some electronic versions are in Excel. Download the free Excel 2003 Viewer to view these files.